Home Remedies :
- Take one teaspoon of fresh grape wine 30 minutes before meals.
- Reduce or eliminate the consumption of coffee, cigarettes and tea.
- Eat once or twice daily, never after sunset and avoid all in-between snacks.
- Fast on lemon-juice and water.
- Take a small amount of fresh pineapple after meals.
- Take 1/3 of the milk of an average coconut before breakfast.
- To alleviate immediate symptoms take a mixture of ½ teaspoon each of baking soda and oregano seeds with a dash of salt, chased with a glass of lukewarm water.
The most important of home remedies for chronic indigestion according to the ayurveda is healthy cooking.
Also see : Ayurvedic Cooking